Preparing an avocado is very easy, just follow the following steps or watch our video for easy-recipes and suggestions.
1. Cut all the way around the
2. Twist the two halves of the
3. Use a spoon to scoop out
4. Score along the skin and peel off in strips
- Remember to use lemon or lime juice on fresh avocado to prevent the flesh from browning.
- If you are storing half an avocado, keep the stone inside – this will also help to slow down the browning process.
- Keep left-over avocado in an air-tight container or wrap it in cling film. The fruit can be stored like this in your fridge for a day or so.
(c) 2012 ProHass and Chilean Hass Avocados Association